Program Educational Objectives(PEO)
- PEO 1. Provide socially responsible, environment friendly solutions to Electronics and Telecommunication engineering related broad-based problems adapting professional ethics.
- PEO 2. Adapt state-of-the-art Electronics and Telecommunication engineering broad-based technologies to work in multi-disciplinary work environments
- PEO 3. Solve broad-based problems individually and as a team member communicating effectively in the world of work.
Program Outcomes (POs)
- Basic and Discipline specific knowledge
- Problem analysis.
- Design/ development of solutions
- Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing
- Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment
- Project Management
- Life-long learning
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)
- PSO 1. Electronics and Telecommunication Systems: Maintain various types of Electronics and Telecommunication systems.
PSO 2. EDA Tools Usage: Use EDA tools to develop simple Electronics and Telecommunication engineering related circuits.